Welcome to ColumbusInternships.com!
ColumbusInternships.com is your source for interns looking for work experience in the Columbus market
With ColumbusInternships.com, post a position at no cost or, request an intern and we'll do the sourcing, screening and onboarding for you. An admin fee will include:
- Consultation to determine needs, strategically define, position, market the opportunity
- Source, screen candidates; help arrange interviews with employer, whether on-campus, on-site, at the employer’s location
- Industry-related job readiness orientation for selected interns
- Blueprint, online tools (“internship in a box”), and regular contact with employer to further support the intern’s onboarding and engagement throughout the term
- Standard online evaluation tools
- Sourced for flexible terms: Start monthly, or gear up for summer internship.
*First placements March 1. Provide 1 month lead time when requesting intern.
To get started, contact Dessa Augsburger, Manager, Talent Connections at email@example.com.
To post, register as an employer, then post your internship position. Students will apply for the position through the application process you define. Or you can browse the résumés of the 3,000+ students registered annually on ColumbusInternships.com to find the perfect candidate.
If you need help creating a position description or if you are unsure how an intern can work for you, ColumbusInternships.com is your resource. Learn from other local employers about how to start an internship program. Attend one of the workshops or webinars offered throughout the year by the Columbus Chamber (search “interns” on the Columbus Chamber’s events page). Access tips, templates and other best practice resources throughout the site.
Find out from other local businesses why they hire interns to discover that internships are definitely worth the effort. Learn how these companies ensure the internship is meaningful to both the student and the employer, how they manage their interns and why they think the secret to successful internships is helping their interns build relationships.
ColumbusInternships.com also helps employers, from entrepreneurial start-ups to small businesses and non-profits, understand the differences between paid and unpaid internships, as well as answers to other frequently asked questions.