Marketing Coordinator Internship at Soundsmack.comExpires November 26, 2013
Soundsmack.com is looking to hire a self-motivated, energetic, entrepreneurial individual for a position coordinating and executing on the sales and marketing strategy.
This position will focus primarily on growing new customers and aggressively growing awareness through a number of marketing channels with an emphasis on social media. This is an excellent learning opportunity and chance to help build a company from the ground up.
- Launch and manage social media outlets (Website, Press Releases, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs), including regular monitoring, posting, and content development.
- Research and cultivate new markets, customers, and strategic partnerships.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral
- Establish consistency of messaging across multiple networks.
- Offer input and feedback on sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide regular activity updates to principals.
Education and/or Experience:
- Working towards B.A. or B.S., preferably with specialization in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations, business or related field. Previous internships or extracurricular activities are valuable but not necessary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media is a must.
- Proficient using technology; specifically software and the Internet; easily adaptable to new technology and concepts
- Excellent writing skills
- Tech savvy
- Outstanding organization skills
- Willingness to experiment
- Sense of humor
Location: flexible however Columbus, Ohio or New York is preferred.
Hours: part-time, open to full-time based on student schedule
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, and resume to Jeff: email@example.com
As Sound Designers for feature films, tv shows, and commercials, we know exactly how difficult it is to find high quality, studio-produced sound effects and music when you need it. We certainly don't trust other websites that will allow anybody to upload terribly recorded sounds to their database and split the profits with them.
Our solution was simple, create a network of professional Sound Designers and build a fantastic library of sound effects, ambiance, and production music. We've done just that. Our sounds are 100% professionally produced, and our library grows every month.
Based out of Columbus, Ohio and New York City, we never miss an opportunity to capture new sounds. Whether it's 105,000 screaming fans at an Ohio State football game...or 500,000 confused tourists packed into Times Square, you're bound to find us in the middle of it all with a microphone in hand!
Our sounds can be found in places like: Adobe Captivate, ABC, FOX, My Network TV, Valvoline, Facebook, Starbucks, and on television and film!
This is a Part-time internship offered for a term of Flexible