Video Program Editor at BusTown Music llc.Expires October 26, 2013
We are seeking 2 creative videographers/video editors to Shoot, edit, and produce monthly live music events into an original multimedia video program for online viewing.
Your responsibilities include:
- Operating digital video equipment and associated computer hardware and software to support video production.
- Evaluating, selecting, and assembling effective footage shots into coherent whole feature episodes.
- Unifing all of the elements of story, dialogue, music, sound effects, sound replacements, visual effects, rhythm, graphics, and pace of an engaging episode.
- Trimming episode segments to specified lengths and reassemble segments in sequence that presents story with maximum effect.
- Utilizing editing equipment to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects.
- Reviewing assembled edited footage on screen or monitor and makes corrections or changes (as needed)
- We have a simple event in november 2 & the first saturdays of every month (7pm- 9pm): $15/hr for shoot + $50 to edit.
- The other is a monthly fashion program with some store owners on high: $15/hr for a 3-5 hr shoot + $100 to edit.
- Our live concert shoots are $15/hr for a 6-8hr shoot & $200 for editing.
This is a Part-time internship offered for a term of More than 6 Months