Contributing Reporter at Zico Media, Inc.Expires October 27, 2013
TourTheTen.com aims to serve as a complete travel guide to the Big Ten, while promoting the history, traditions, and culture of each Big Ten school and community.
TourTheTen.com is looking for interns! Contributing Reporters include Writers, Photojournalists, and On-Camera Reporters!
Contributing Reporters must be able and willing to perform the following:
- Write articles, record and produce on-camera stories, or create photo-journalistic stories.
- Complete stories assigned by Editor-in-Chief.
- Pitch original story ideas and work with Editor-in-Chief to refine the topic; follow through with completion of story.
- Conduct interviews; be willing to reach out to figures such as coaches, business owners, and local celebrities.
- Provide photos to accompany your work as needed.
- Edit and fact-check current site content.
- Must be an Ohio State student or graduate.
- Writers must have excellent writing, research, and grammatical skills.
- On-Camera Reporters must have confident, enthusiastic on-camera presence, along with articulate verbal skills and excellent research skills. Access to camera and camera operator is a must.
- Photojournalists must have excellent photography skills, as well as the ability to convey an interesting story through photos. Basic knowledge of Wordpress and SmugMug is a plus, but not required. Must own, or have access to, camera.
- All interns must posses the ability to work independently while communicating regularly with supervisor via email.
- All interns should express a passion for Ohio State and the Columbus community.
These positions are virtual-you will work from home/campus. Start and end dates are fexible, for both summer and fall semesters. PR opportunities are also a possibility in the fall. This is an unpaid internship.
This is a Part-time internship offered for a term of 3 to 4 Months