Social Media Intern at PMAC Lending ServicesExpires July 5, 2013
About the job:
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for executing social media strategies and engagement tactics across multiple channels. The most important part of this job is that the candidate must have demonstrated an extensive social media experience. This means that the person is actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well connected with the broader social media world.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT
- Maturity and dependability
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Junior or Senior
- Completed 12-16 credit hours in related coursework
About the internship:
Tired of internships where your job is to get coffee and make copies? Then it’s time for an internship at Residential Finance!
Here are just a few of the perks of an internship at Residential Finance:
- Offsite learning opportunities at our vendor and partner sites.
- Semester-long research projects in an area of your choice presented at an end-of semester program.
- Weekly classes led by each director on the marketing team in their area of focus.
- Lunch-and-learns with managers of other departments to learn more about their areas.
- Fun team-building activities and cultural events.
About the department:
Do you dream about working as part of a results-driven marketing team in a fast-paced, high-energy company? How about joining a top-rate marketing team that has won numerous awards, including prestigious awards from:
- American Marketing Association
- National Center for Database Marketing / Direct Marketing Association
- Direct Marketing News
Residential Finance also has many more part-time and full-time internships available in marketing, including:
- Office Admin Intern
- Junior Copywriter Intern
- Public Relations Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Digital Producer Intern
- Lead Management Intern
- Marketing Analyst Intern
- Web Analyst Intern
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC / SEM) Intern
This is a Full-time internship offered for a term of Flexible