Videographer/Video Editor Intern at Outlook MediaExpires May 31, 2013
Videographer/Video Editor interns
Outlook Media is Ohio’s premier progressive, urban, alternative, GLBT media company, located in the Short North. Our mission is to create partnerships between our community and our clients through print and web advertising, networking, and sponsorship opportunities. We are looking for the right people to join our dynamic team to carry out this mission and support the growth of our multi-media family of products. To learn more about Outlook Media please visit us on-line at: http://www.outlookmedia.com/.
Outlook Media is currently seeking candidates for a part-time Film/Video editor Internship. We are seeking candidates that are available 10-15 hours per week for an overall commitment of 12-16 weeks. The schedule is flexible and can be constructed around candidate availability within the hours of 9 am – 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
While this position is unpaid, it’s not without its benefits. In addition to attending our events and benefitting from our amazing network of contacts (including tons of PR reps), we are constantly receiving promotional items, products and other samples (e.g. great free stuff for our interns!). We are also looking for this to be a meaningful professional development opportunity for the candidate(s) we select. To that end, expect this internship to result in a great opportunity to identify and develop a relationship with a mentor (or mentors).
Specific duties and tasks assigned to the intern may include but are not limited to:
• Providing creative, technical and production support for video projects;
• Shooting and editing videos;
• Assisting with creating a finalized video product;
• Participate in meetings;
• Work outlook media social and networking events.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• Ability to artistically and professionally shoot videos;
• Previous experience in media production;
• Passion for video editing and the art of storytelling;
• Proficiency with Apple / Mac hardware and software applications;
• Proficiency with video editing software;
• Graphic design experience is a plus (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator,InDesign, etc.), but not a requirement;
• Ability to identify improvement opportunities and pursue accordingly;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently;
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, self-starter.
Sound like the opportunity for you? Interested in learning more? Please email your resume to Brandon at email@example.com.
This is a Part-time internship offered for a term of 3 to 4 Months