Video Production & Digital Media Marketing Internship at Groove U LTD
Expires September 15, 2016
About this Position
GROOVE U, a post-secondary music industry career program, has a part-time internship opening for a creative innovator to develop digital marketing content through video production and graphic design. This individual will work independently, and with support from a close-knit, collaborative team at GROOVE U’s creative campus. Candidates must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution in order to be eligible for this internship.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work closely with the GROOVE U team to conceptualize and execute the production of creative web-based content marketing, e.g. website content, multi-media and videos, to help build brand awareness and drive enrollment.
Create media for GROOVE U’s websites and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc.
Develop promotional materials for admissions, marketing, events, sponsorships, and the like.
Work closely with the GROOVE U team to develop and produce content for GROOVE U’s miniseries “Soundcheck.”
Occasional travel to college fairs and recruiting events.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in video production and graphic design as well as a passion for music are required. Additional qualifications include:
- Candidate *MUST* be working towards Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, film, digital media, audio production, graphic arts, or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills, and experience working on multiple projects.
- An innovative thinker and creative problem solver.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Strong computer skills (proficiency in Mac OS X, and/or Final Cut, iMovie, and PhotoShop preferred).
- Audio production skills preferred, not required.
Internship Type: part-time 10-20 hours weekly.
To Apply: please send a resume and cover letter in a PDF format to [email protected] with the subject line “Video Production & Digital Media Marketing Internship” by September 15, 2016.
# Positions Available: 1
Sectors: Arts & Creative
Industries: Higher Education