Sales Development Representative at Updox
About this Position
Updox continues to grow our sales team! We’ve doubled sales the past three years and aim to accelerate even faster. Our team has also doubled in the past year yet remains a close knit, work hard, play hard startup culture.
We’re looking for passionate people who strive to sell a product that makes a difference. You should be the type of person that constantly wants to exceed expectations and find satisfaction in being rewarded with competitive comp and benefits, a relaxed environment and awesome coworkers. In this role, you will be a crucial part of a successful, high-growth company, and sell our incredible service to healthcare providers across the country.
What you’ll get:
- A very competitive base salary plus uncapped commission and benefits
- An extensive coaching program that will teach you the ins and outs of Updox, focused on your professional growth!
- Promotions and growth into sales, marketing or customer service likely given our pace of growth
- An incredible team of smart, supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
Updox offers an attractive compensation package including incentives/bonus, equity opportunities, full benefits and 401(k).
This position requires access to confidential protected health information (PHI). This employee is expected to protect the privacy of all PHI in accordance with Updox’s privacy policies and procedures and as required by state and federal law including but not limited to the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rule.
Although this position requires access to PHI in order to do their work, the employee will have access to only the minimum amount of PHI necessary for the business function, and understands that further use or disclosure of PHI is a violation of HIPAA’s Safeguards and those requirements of the Privacy Rule.
- 2-3 years of proven success in B2B sales; transactional sales experience is a plus.
- A fearless phone mentality for reaching busy doctors. Previous outbound/cold-calling and closing experience is a must.
- A hungry, motivated mindset, and eagerness to learn.
- An ability to organize and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- A stellar work ethic and proven success as a self-starter!
This is not a remote position. All applicants need to be able to work in Dublin, Ohio.
- Inside Sales: 1 year
5500 Frantz Road
Start/End Date: 06/15/2016 - ?