Operations Intern at Fusian
Expires March 3, 2017
About this Position
Are you a college student looking for the ultimate opportunity to combine your passions for hospitality, day to day logistics, and food? Are you always on the lookout for the best new spot to eat with your squad?
FUSIAN is an independently owned fast-casual restaurant serving asian-inspired cuisine. FUSIAN was founded in 2010 by brothers, Zach and Josh Weprin, with childhood friend Stephan Harman. The first location was in downtown Cincinnati. We serve responsibly-sourced ingredients and aim to create a customizable experience for guests both through inspired cuisine and world-class hospitality.
We are looking for dynamic go-getter interns who can operate with the mindset “act local, think global” to drive our business forward and drive results.
as the operations intern you’ll play a key part introducing FUSIAN as world-class restaurant and best in class employer within every community we serve. you will work directly with the operations team to understand what it takes to operate a multi-unit restaurant chain, team dynamics and what it takes to provide world-class hospitality in every location to allow FUSIAN to grow. you will collaborate with human resources, marketing and finance to develop opportunities for operations success.
this role requires 30 hours/week for 11 weeks this summer (June 5 – August 18).
- work directly with our operations team on a variety of projects including writing, research, + analysis of operational processes + systems
- evaluate key performance indicators to run efficient restaurants
- train inside of FUSIAN operations to understand training + development
- assist in training + development inside of operations to ensure world-class hospitality, food quality and cleanliness standards
- support the operations team as needed
- prepare a final presentation highlighting overall experience, completed objectives + any additional deliverables
- bring a new, fun and unique perspective to table as it relates to FUSIAN’s operational goals
- a positive go-getter attitude
- an open mind and a willingness to learn
- a passion for serving and working with unique individuals
- acute attention to detail and the desire to always do the right thing
- offer dynamic growth opportunities earned through hard work, success and dedication
- offer competitive compensation with an emphasis on work hard/play hard
- provide team member meals and uniforms
- facilitate an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- support, motivate and encourage you every day: kaizen
- compensate at $11/hr
- to take initiative and be responsible
- handle yourself as a leader at all times
- friends who think you’re a badass at what you do and motivate you every day
- reliable transportation + valid driver’s license
- able to work a flexible schedule
Start/End Date: 06/05/2017 - 08/18/2017
# Positions Available: 1
Sectors: Headquarters and Business Services
Industries: Food and Nutraceuticals