Finance Intern at Fusian
Expires March 3, 2017
About this Position
Are you a college student looking for the ultimate opportunity to combine your passions for number, excel formulas, and food? Are you always on the lookout for the best new spot to eat with your squad?
FUSIAN is an independently owned fast-casual restaurant serving asian-inspired cuisine. FUSIAN was founded in 2010 by brothers, Zach and Josh Weprin, with childhood friend Stephan Harman. The first location was in downtown Cincinnati. We serve responsibly-sourced ingredients and aim to create a customizable experience for guests both through inspired cuisine and world-class hospitality.
We are looking for dynamic go-getter interns who can operate with the mindset “act local, think global” to drive our business forward and drive results.
as the finance intern you’ll play a key part of introducing FUSIAN as a world class restaurant and best in class employer within every community we serve through numbers. you will work directly with the finance team to analyze current financial systems, identify sales trends + forecasting, and research + analyze systems + process to allow FUSIAN to continue to grow. you will collaborate with human resources, marketing and operations to develop opportunities for financial success.
this role requires 30 hours/week for 11 weeks this summer (June 5 – August 18).
- work directly with our finance team on a variety of projects including writing, research + analysis of financial systems + processes
- code invoices submitted by finance team
- prepare journal entries during month end close
- run variance analysis financial reports for monthly review
- prepare account reconciliation assignments to the team
- support the finance team as needed
- prepare a final presentation highlighting overall experience, completed objectives + any additional deliverables
- bring a new, fun and unique perspective to table as it relates to FUSIAN’s marketing goal
- offer dynamic growth opportunities earned through hard work, success and dedication
- offer competitive compensation with an emphasis on work hard/play hard
- provide team member meals and uniforms
- facilitate an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- support, motivate and encourage you every day: kaizen
- compensate at $11/hr
- a positive go-getter attitude
- an open mind and a willingness to learn
- a passion for serving and working with unique individuals
- acute attention to detail and the desire to always do the right thing
- to take initiative and be responsible
- handle yourself as a leader at all times
- friends who think you’re a badass at what you do and motivate you every day
- reliable transportation + valid driver’s license
- advanced excel proficiency
- able to work a set schedule
Start/End Date: 06/05/2017 - 08/18/2017
# Positions Available: 1
Sectors: Headquarters and Business Services
Industries: Food and Nutraceuticals