Customer Service Representative at Dummen Orange
Expires July 31, 2016
About this Position
Primary focus is to complete order entry and develop long-term relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers. Responsible to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
The Customer Service Representative’s duties and responsibilities encompass but are not limited to the following key objectives:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a customer service position required.
- Horticulture or floriculture experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Team player willing to accept new challenges.
- Confident with numbers to ensure accuracy of the order entry process
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literate with experience in enterprise order entry and tracking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Some travel required
- Prolonged Sitting at work station in a well-lit open office
- Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds of paper and miscellaneous supplies
# Positions Available: 1