Creative Gift Company at Bloom Designs
About this Position
Seeking a creative and resourceful student to serve as an intern of a well established stationery & gift company. This intern will gain experience in running a small business and understand the retail and wholesale aspects of small business.
– A graphic design, marketing, public relations, social media, communication or related major
Bloom Designs is a fashionable stationery and gift company. Bloom Designs products can be found in specialty gift stores, country clubs, and boutiques nationwide. We offer stationery, note pads, tumblers, coasters, candles and many other unique gifts.
The job includes, but is not limited to, assembly of products, packaging, shipping, researching new designs & trends, promotion of business through social media, bank deposits, phone answering, designing, returning emails, etc.
– Must be creative
– Attention to detail
– Team oriented
– Professional appearance and attitude
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
– Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
– Experience with MS Office required
– Experience in Mobile technologies desired
– Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator desire
– Reliable transportation
Start/End Date: 06/15/2016 - ?